Saxton Associates, Credit 9 are on Best 2019 Reviews radar. Saxton Associates is also known as Polk Partners, Hornet Partners, and Corey Advisors. Credit 9 is also known as Americor Funding.
Best 2019 Reviews closely monitors debt consolidation loans and debt relief offers sent through direct mail to consumers.
Consumers with too much debt are generally vulnerable to these types of offers. Sometimes they are so desperate to pay off debt that they make bad decisions. They respond to any offer that gives them hope of a better financial future, even if it feels too good to be true. That is why it is so important to rate shop and not take the first offer that comes your way.
The consumers aren’t necessarily being scammed, but they are being sold a bill of goods. The combination of desperation, a fast-talking salesman, and confusing terms and conditions can often lead to disastrous results during the debt consolidation process.
Does Saxton Associates Offer Debt Consolidation Loans?
Debt Consolidation Loans are a popular method that consumers turn to for life’s unexpected expenses. If the choice is between a credit card, home equity loan or debt consolidation loan, most consumers turn to personal Debt Consolidation Loans to obtain the cash they need to solve their financial problems. It is scary to borrow against your home. What if something goes wrong? You don’t want to risk losing your family’s home. Credit card rates are high and generally, the credit isn’t available when you really need it.
Debt Consolidation Loan Approval
If you are applying for a debt consolidation loan, be prepared for the following:
- Personal Tax Returns, W2, or K-1 Documents
- Each lender has its own credit score criteria. Make sure you qualify.
- Lenders also have minimum debt-to-income ratios. Make sure you fit the parameters.
- All lenders are not approved in all fifty states. Make sure they will lend in yours.
How To Spend the Cash From a Debt Consolidation Loan?
Online lenders aren’t very restrictive when it comes to what you do with the money once the loan has funded. Most borrowers use the funds for debt consolidation, medical bills, or home improvement.
Strategy For Debt Consolidation Loan Shoppers
- Do your homework. Do your research. There is nothing wrong with being an educated consumer. Don’t you want the best deal?
- Visit popular and FREE personal finance review sites;
- Stay clear of companies that charge upfront fees;
- Beware of companies that have hidden fees. If an offer seems to be too good to be true, it usually is.